The Warranty that lets you change your oil on your schedule.* As long as you're within the owner's manual guidelines, you're good.* Other conditions apply.
Please read this important information about our warranty before you enroll.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Coverage up to 15 years or 500,000 miles, whichever comes first, guaranteed** – if you exclusively use Pennzoil® top portfolio level full synthetic motor oil (i.e., Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum® Euro Full Synthetic motor oil, or Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage Full Synthetic motor oil).
- Coverage up to 10 years or 300,000 miles, whichever comes first – if you exclusively use other Pennzoil® motor oil products (i.e., Pennzoil® motor oil, Pennzoil Professional® motor oil, Pennzoil Gold™ Synthetic Blend motor oil, or Pennzoil® High Mileage).
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Your engine must have 125,000 miles or less and have been manufactured within the last 72 months
- The Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty takes effect 6 months after your first eligible purchase of Pennzoil® motor oil
MAINTAINING THE WARRANTY
- Change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer
- Replace the air filter and air cleaner elements, maintain the emission control system must and follow scheduled engine maintenance in accordance with the vehicle’s manufacturer recommendations
- Update your oil change records online at least once every twelve (12) months, even if no oil change has taken place, on this website
Remember: Save all service receipts in order to be eligible for reimbursement under this warranty
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AVAILABLE
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Odometer Reading
- Date of Vehicle Purchase/Lease
- Date of First Pennzoil® Oil Change
* Your engine must have less than 125,000 miles and been manufactured in the past 72 months. To maintain your warranty, change your vehicle's oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Reference information about vehicle manufacturer recommended oil and oil filter change interval is available upon registration in the Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty website. Keep your receipts. Other conditions apply. By state law, California and Michigan residents are not required to register online. California and Michigan residents not registering online must comply with all other terms and conditions of the Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty.
** 15 years or 500,000 miles, whichever comes first, guaranteed, if you exclusively use Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oils. Your engine must have less than 125,000 miles and been manufactured in the past 72 months. To maintain your warranty, change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Enrollment required. Keep your receipts. Other conditions apply. See Pennzoil.com/warranty to enroll and for full details and terms.