The Shell Rotella Lubrication Limited Warranty for heavy duty diesel engines brought to you by the world's #1 Lubricants Supplier*
Please read this important information about our warranty before you enroll.
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST ME?
The Shell Rotella Lubrication Limited Warranty for heavy duty diesel engines is FREE with the purchase and use of Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection®, Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend, Shell Rotella® T5 Ultra, Shell Rotella® T6 Multi-Vehicle or Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic engine oil, Shell ROTELLA® Gas Truck & SUV engine oil or Shell Rotella® engine oil service, up to 10 years-500,000 miles, whichever comes first.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- Use an eligible Shell Rotella® engine oil. The warranty takes effect six (6) months after your first purchase of an eligible Shell Rotella® heavy duty diesel engine oil.
- To maintain warranty, SOPUS Products, at a minimum, requires you to service your vehicle’s engine with an eligible Shell Rotella® heavy duty engine oil, in the service classification and viscosity grade that is appropriate for your vehicle as recommended by your vehicle manufacturer. You should change your vehicle’s oil and oil filter at least as often as your vehicle manufacturer recommends (refer to your owner’s manual), and keep your receipts.
- Enroll online at www.rotellawarranty.com. (Except California and Michigan residents).
- Update your oil change records online at least once every twelve (12) months, even if no oil change has taken place, on the Shell Rotella Lubrication Limited Warranty website so you can maintain your coverage.**
DOES MY VEHICLE QUALIFY FOR COVERAGE UNDER THE SHELL ROTELLA LUBRICATION LIMITED WARRANTY FOR HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINES?
To qualify, your vehicle must be a Class 1, Class 2 through Class 8 with a heavy duty diesel engine used in on-road applications with a gross vehicular weight of 80,000 pounds or less that you own or lease, and which has been driven 50,000 miles or less when you first used an eligible Shell Rotella® engine oil and whose manufactured date is within the last 24 months of your first use of an eligible Shell Rotella® engine oil (“Eligible Vehicle”).
WHAT DOES THE SHELL ROTELLA LUBRICATION LIMITED WARRANTY FOR HEAVY DUTY DIESEL ENGINES COVER?
This Shell Rotella Lubrication Limited Warranty covers Class 1, Class 2 through Class 8 vehicles with heavy duty diesel engines used in on-road applications. When registered, this warranty provides coverage for repair or replacement of certain heavy duty engine parts that fail on account of engine wear or which experience abnormal wear, because Shell Rotella® heavy duty diesel engine oil failed to provide proper lubrication.
- Up to 10 years or 500,000 miles (whichever is first) – if you exclusively use Shell ROTELLA® T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty engine oil.
- Up to 10 years or 300,000 miles (whichever is first) – if you exclusively use Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection® heavy duty engine oil, Shell ROTELLA® Gas Truck & SUV engine oil or Shell ROTELLA® T5 Synthetic Blend Technology heavy duty engine oil.
This outstanding protection can be yours by using an eligible Shell Rotella® engine oil now, and with every oil change. The Shell Rotella Lubrication Limited Warranty gives you the advantage of added protection for your vehicle.Enroll Now Products
* The term “Shell Lubricants” refers to the various Shell Group companies engaged in the lubricants business. *Shell Lubricants companies lead the lubricants industry for the seventh consecutive year; based on Kline & Company, “Global Lubricants Industry 2009: Market Analysis and Assessment, 2008 - 2018”
** By state law, California and Michigan residents are not required to register online. California and Michigan residents not registering online must comply with all other terms and conditions of the Shell Rotella Lubrication Limited Warranty.